Jetboil Flash gas stoves are an excellent option if you are looking for light weight, compactness and lightening fast cooking.
The Unique Design of the Jetboil Flash
Half the fun of this unit is decanting the parts and assembling the stove itself. The entire stove system is stored for travel inside the insulated 1 litre cook pot, and attaches together easily. The stove ignites with the click of a button and within two minutes provides two boiling cups of water.
The Jetboil Flash is one of the safest cooking solutions available. Flaring of the flame when the stove is horizontal is minimal. The cooking cup locates solidly onto the burner, preventing accidental spills. The stove screws onto the fuel canister, which then clips into the folding tripod base for additional stability.
The insulated pot cover has heat-sensitive indicator that lets you know when the water is ready.
- 1 liter cook pot with insulated cover with a temperature sensitive heat indicator
- Adjustable burner with push-button igniter
- Drink-through lid
- Clip-on tripod base for stability
- Multi-function cup / stove protector cover with graduated measurements
- A range of insulated cover colors and pot sizes are also available
Jetboil also produce a range of other items to compliment your new stove
- French press style Java Kit adds a coffee plunger that mounts through the lid of the pot
- A 1.5 liter wide insulated cook pot
- A frying pan designed to be used with the Jetboil cooker
- a clip-on ring to allow use of any of your existing flat-based cookware